Ouzoud waterfalls near Marrakech
Ouzoud waterFalls near Marrakech are one of the most visited attractions in Morocco and a top-rated recommended day trip departing from Marrakech. Escape bustling sleepless city by going on a refreshing Ouzoud Waterfalls near Marrakech day trip. Start your Marrakesh excursion by a departure from your hotel in a 4×4 air-conditioned car.
Visit Ouzoud Falls
Book this Ouzoud Waterfalls near Marrakech day trip to enjoy a refreshing day out of the bustling city. The waterfalls are considered to be one of the most magnificent sights in the whole of Morocco, and definitely worth a visit if you are visiting Marrakech. The falls, at over 100m high, is most photogenic in the mid-afternoon when the sun starts to hit them and fabulous rainbows form.
Although the currents in the pools at the bottom of the falls are treacherous, it is possible to take a refreshing dip in them. Around the falls are several working watermills, olive (Ouzoud in Berber) trees, and fabulous landscape, the focus of many preservation associations. For the more energetic, the area lends itself well to short treks.
Ouzoud waterfalls near Marrakech Day Trip Highlights:
- Travel over the high Atlas Mountains and through countryside fields full of olive groves and green meadows
- Explore the Ouzoud Waterfalls, feed Barbary monkeys and go for a tour in one of the small boats
- Go on a guided trek around the rapids for a couple of hours. Visit the old mills, and ride the local boats to cross the river. You can reach the foot of the falls through a trail of olive trees where you can spot Barbary apes.
- Treat yourself to a delicious tagine is one of the many restaurants’ terraces overlooking the waterfalls.
- The trip starts at 8:00 a.m from Marrakech and lasts for about 2 hours 40 mints.
Your Ouzoud Waterfalls day trip from Marrakech comes to an end by the end of the afternoon.
What is Included in This Day Trip to Ouzoud waterfalls:
- Private Vehicle with Air Conditioner (SUV, 4X4, or minibus)
- English speaking driver
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech hotel
- A local guide to hike and explore around the falls.
To enquire about or to book a Day Excursion to the Highest Ouzoud waterfalls near Marrakech, complete our Booking Form in the Book an Excursion section of our website.